- These vibrations are completely harmless
- They are extremely powerful and penetrate deep into the body 20 – 30 cm
- Positive thoughts are important when using the iteracare
- This radiation is not ionizing!
- The best vibrations are at the lowest frequencies in the terahertz range
- Will replace x-rays
- Microwave ovens are already banned in Japan
- UV helps make vit D in our bodies, but too much UV is harmful
- Low frequencies (far infrared) in the terahertz range are especially favorable
- Terahertz frequencies have a positive influence on atoms, their influence is inter and intra molecular as well as a positive influence on rotation and on vibration.
- Terahertz frequencies are not ionizing, that is, they do not steal electrons in our bodies (no free radical effect)
- Between microwaves and infrared
- Frequency range 100 GHz … 10 THz, wavelengths 3 mm . 30 µm
- Also known as far-infrared or submillimeter waves
- Non-ionizing, but penetrates clothing, paper, cardboard, plastic, …
- Absorbed by water and many organic substances
- High chemical sensitivity
The terahertz range refers to electromagnetic waves with frequencies between 100 GHz and 10 THz, or wavelengths between 3 mm and 30 m. Light between radio waves and infrared has some unique properties.
Terahertz can “see inside” plastics and textiles, paper and cardboard. Many biomolecules, proteins, explosives or narcotics also have characteristic absorption lines, so-called spectral “fingerprints,” with frequencies between 0.1 and 5 THz. Thus, the two main advantages of terahertz radiation are penetration of conventionally opaque materials on the one hand and high chemical selectivity on the other.
Unlike X-rays, terahertz waves have no ionizing effects and are biologically harmless.
The iTeracare device uses focused terahertz frequencies that can penetrate up to 20 – 30 cm into the body without causing any discomfort or irritation. Every cell in our body vibrates at a certain frequency which is expressed in Hertz. Terahertz resonates in the body at the same frequency as healthy, human cells … this corresponds to billions of vibrations per second.
The electromagnetic waves from the terahertz region are used in medicine today as a biophysical factor to correct back all kinds of disorders and abnormalities.